Blue Print - Right First Time!
The Blue Print brand motto - "Right First Time" - articulates the values of quality and accuracy that users of Blue Print across Europe have come to reply on since it's launch in 1994.
Wholesalers, retailers and repairers trust Blue Print to deliver the highest product quality, the most accurate cataloguing and the most professional and accessible service.
Right First Time means:
- Precisely specified, highly reliable products
- Clear, easy-to-use and accurate catalogue
- Rapid new product development
- Fast and efficient systems and service
- Researched pricing
- Added value
Five Reasons to supply Blue Print
1. Quality & Precision
- All Blue Print products are designed and specified to be direct OE replacements. We do not supply any 'universal' products
- This means our customer base can be sure of 'Right First Time' fitment
- The quality of Blue Print products is reflected in our extremely low warranty rate – just 0.039% globally
- All Blue Print products are covered by a 3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Blue Print's attention to detail and commitment to 'Right First Time' accuracy make the Blue Print catalogue one of the most trusted and reliable in the industry. This means you can supply your customer with the correct part quickly, efficiently and without fuss.
- All listings researched from official OE information for exceptional accuracy and minimisation of multiple choices and options
- Where there is an option on a part, catalogue notes are precise and specific to help you confidently make the right choice for your customer's needs
- 'Vehicle-led' layout shows all products for the chosen vehicle in one list for maximum efficiency and ease-of-use
- The most extensive and up-to-date catalogue coverage for our chosen vehicle sectors. Over 407,450 applications listed in total, including imports, LCVs and 're-badged' equivalents
These features and benefits are true of whatever Blue Print catalogue you use – online, DVD or paper. Blue Print recommends all customers use our online catalogue in Blue Print LIVE! as this has the most up-to-date information and superior functionality.
The Blue Print product range covers more than 160 different product types and contains over 25,000 individual part numbers in total.
4. Availablity & Distribution
- Blue Print is the most comprehensive range of quality replacement parts for Japanese and Korean vehicles of any single brand in the aftermarket. With everything from popular service items to specialist kit solutions and unusual 'dealer only' products, Blue Print is the complete solution
- Blue Print also has many products for Malaysian vehicles and, thanks to a unique Japanese home-market computer system, a market-leading range for Japanese 'Grey' imports – making Blue Print the UK's leading brand for Asian vehicles
- Blue Print is also the leading "one stop shop" solution for parts for UK specification American vehicles, with multiple product ranges for more than 100 American models, including some popular imports
5. Technical Support
- Over £12 million / €14 million of stock held in the UK – the parts you need when you need them
- Global order fill is maintained in excess of 94%
- State of the art bar-coding systems ensure delivery errors are on average just 0.0125% per month
- Range of delivery options to suit your and your customers' requirements
Decades of industry experience and ongoing training mean that the Blue Print Technical Team is fully equipped to support you with all your technical and product enquiries quickly and accurately.
Facts & Figures
The Blue Print Technical Team can assist you with:
- It is our policy to answer all calls within 3 rings
- Every member of staff has access to ALL manufacturers' electronic parts catalogues (EPCs) which means we can support you to OE accuracy
- All staff have access to a program unique to ADL in the UK, which gives access to OE/Supplier information on Japanese 'Grey' imports
- Many staff have years of main dealer and workshop experience
- Daily feedback is investigated and resolved within 24 hours
- Collectively the Customer Service, Sales and Technical Teams deal with 14,000 calls per month
- Vehicle and variant identification
- VIN numbers and model codes
- Competitor and OE cross referencing
- Build dates
- Japanese 'Grey' import VIN numbers and model codes
- Japanese 'Grey' import OE cross referencing
- Warranty returns
- Any technical issues
Light Commercial Vehicles
As well as parts for passenger cars, the Blue Print range gives excellent coverage of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) – due to the high degree of platform sharing in this sector, plus Blue Print's expansion into 'All Makes', the Blue Print catalogue contains listings for LCVs for most manufacturers.